To obtain a Resident Golf Permit, valid at both E. Gaynor Brennan Golf and Sterling Farms Golf courses for 1 calender year, you must bring a combination of the following:
1. An official valid photo ID showing your Stamford address such as:
- Stamford Driver License (CHANGE OF ADDRESS STICKER , MUST HAVE TWO BILLS)
- Major Photo Credit Card (must be shown with 2 kinds of supporting forms)
- Passport (must be shown with 2 kinds of supporting forms)
2. One CURRENT, original supporting, form of proof of your Stamford address such as:
All Supporting Documents MUST BE MAILED to your residence and not be printed off of the internet or photo copied.
- Home / Cellular Phone Bill
- Cable Television Bill
- Home Gas / Electric Bill
- Major Credit Card statement
- Bank statement
3. $50.00 cash, check or Master Card / Visa
A senior, over the age of 62, may ALSO purchase a Senior Pass, in the additional amount of $70. This Senior pass will greatly reduce the cost per round. VALID ONLY AT E. GAYNOR BRENNAN GC
THE RESIDENT GOLF PERMIT WILL ALLOW THE CARD HOLDER TO RESERVE WEEKDAY TEE TIMES UP TO 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE. YOU ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR WEEKEND LOTTERY FOR WEEKEND TEE TIMES. REMAINGING WEEKEND TEE TIMES ARE AVAILABLE UPON COMPLETION OF THE RESIDENT LOTTERY. THE LOTTERY IS HELD ON SUNDAY NIGHTS AT 6;15 DURING THE MONTHS OF MAY THROUGH OCTOBER.